Monday, September 19, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: We've got the opposite ends of the spectrum this Trailer Tuesdays - a very rated R comedy and a sequel for the kids.

CAROLINE: Let's start with Bad Teacher, which is one of my most anticipated movies of the summer. When I first heard about it, and the whole Cameron Diaz starring opposite her ex Justin Timberlake thing, I was not that interested. But then I saw the red band trailer and couldn't believe how hilarious it looked!

RYAN: Really? For me it's like, "Oh look, JT & Cameron Diaz together again." I think it could be a good role for her but everything that happens in the trailer is completely implausible. No teacher would get away with what she does.

CAROLINE: Honey, you can't suspend your disbelief for a silly summer comedy?!

RYAN: I promise I will try. And it's probably among the most pop culture-worthy flicks of the summer since it teams up the exes.

CAROLINE: It co-stars Jason Segel, whom I enjoy, and the funny fat lady from The Office. It just looks laugh-out-loud funny to me. We'll show the regular trailer here, but if you're old enough to watch the red band one, I highly recommend it.

RYAN: Yeah, that one's pretty shockingly funny, but the normal one is cute too. Check it out here:

CAROLINE: Next ups is Cars 2, yet another movie this year featuring Owen Wilson. Thankfully this time it's just his voice.

RYAN: I so don't care about this movie. I didn't see the first one in the theater, but watched the DVD with my niece and nephew. They enjoyed it, but I'm more a fan of the Disney Princess varietals, LBH.

CAROLINE: Happily, I never saw the first one and have no intention of seeing this one either. But for those who are interested, it's also got the voices of Michael Caine, Bonnie Hunt, John Turturro and Larry the Cable Guy.

RYAN: Not exactly A-list talent, huh? I'm surprised it's taken them 5 years to make this sequel. But I guess animated movies are time consuming and costly to make. Plus this one's in 3D.

CAROLINE: I hope the kids enjoy it. I can't even be bothered to figure out if there's a plot. Something about a car race maybe? See for yourself and watch the trailer here:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WeSeeMovies/~3/ae96LU_5SUk/trailer-tuesdays_21.html

movie reviews spider-man box office director actor

No comments:

Post a Comment