Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

CAROLINE: One of the biggest summer franchises has another installment coming out this weekend, and frankly, I couldn't care less.

RYAN: It's Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which sounds so Spider-Man the musical to me.

CAROLINE: OMG totally! I haven't seen any of the Transformers movies. Is that terrible?

RYAN: No. I mean, these movies are okay but never really hooked me fully. Patrick Dempsey and Frances McDormand are fun additions though. No Megan Fox this time... so much for her career. I'd still like to see her play Angie Jolie's daughter sometime. LOL.

CAROLINE: [laughs] Nice. Angelina's like 10 years older than her. It is weird that they ditched Megan Fox for this... but she's had issues in the past with the director though, so I guess it's not a huge shock. Her replacement is some model chick, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

RYAN: If this movie is anything like the previous ones, the effects will be great and the story will be totally lame. I do like Shia LeBeouf though and Josh Duhamel is hot, so I guess that's something to look forward to. Check out the trailer here:

CAROLINE: Next up is one more for the grown-ups, Larry Crowne, starring Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks. It's also directed by Mr. Hanks.

RYAN: This is exciting casting and I love Tom Hanks s'much; but what on earth inspired him to write a character for himself that, LBH, he can't relate to? I know he's an actor, but if he pulls this one off, somebody give him another Oscar!

CAROLINE: I wasn't as thrilled as I'd hoped to be upon first viewing this trailer. I love Tom Hanks too, so I was hoping to be dazzled. It could be good, but Julia Roberts playing a community college prof? Not so sure about that casting; she looks too hot in the trailer. I might have liked to see someone else - someone less of a superstar - in the role.

RYAN: Let's just hope she's a lil' more humble this time around. Eat Pray Ick.

CAROLINE: Seriously. She needs to redeem herself big-time after that debacle.

RYAN: I'll go into this movie with low expectations, but if there's anyone who can make a movie better than it seems to be based on the trailer, it's Tom Hanks.

CAROLINE: He's certainly got the magic touch, and I always love a good romance. Let's hope Julia's utter lack of humility doesn't ruin her character in this. Watch the trailer here:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WeSeeMovies/~3/uACJJ6j1BQ4/trailer-tuesdays_28.html

movie news movie reviews spider-man box office director

No comments:

Post a Comment