Monday, February 28, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

CAROLINE: There are a bazillion movies coming out this, but I only care about one of them - Just Go With It, which stars Jenny Ani and Adam Sandler.RYAN: This is the Valentine's Day rom com offering for 2011, and I'm excited for it too. Though I'm not sure why Adam Sandler thinks he can be a romantic leading man. CAROLINE: He's no hottie, but I've enjoyed him in the past as Drew Barrymore's love interest in various movies so I'll take it. Let's just hope this is better than last year's Grown Ups. RYAN: Oh dear God, there's no way it can't be. This movie has a cute, original yet typically-rom-com-silly premise. I'm sure something like this could happen but I doubt in real life it pans out as in this movie. Who's the blond chick?CAROLINE: Brooklyn Decker, who's a model and also Andy Roddick's wife. He's a tennis player.RYAN: Thank you for clarifying that. This movie better be funny. We're desperate for a good rom com! Check out the trailer here: RYAN: Next up is the animated Disney movie, Gnomeo & Juliet in 3D, which I know you're just dying to see.CAROLINE: Yeah, not so much, though the cast of voices is good: Emily Blunt, James McAvoy, Michael Caine, Patrick Stewart and even Ozzy Osbourne. And it somewhat randomly features the music of Elton John.RYAN: Interesting. As you can imagine, I think it looks really cute. I love that it's based on Shakespeare and I love James McAvoy and Emily Blunt. Plus the animation looks fab. CAROLINE: It's not the worst animated trailer I've seen, but let's just say it's low on my list of priorities.RYAN: Well, I'm all over this one. I think it looks like a good one that even you could enjoy. Watch the trailer here: CAROLINE: And there's another one for the kids, and by that I mean 'tweens - the Justin Bieber movie. Which, let's be honest, isn't really a movie as much as a concert film.RYAN: It's called Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, in 3D no less, and I don't think you could pay me to see it. I suffered through the Jonas Brothers movie a couple years ago; that was enough.CAROLINE: It's hard for me to take "movies" like this seriously, though I suppose if I were 12 I'd be dying to see it. But in my adulthood, I find the Bieber to be obnoxious and offensive.RYAN: I don't like his music and I don't love concert films to begin with. I did like Spice World back in the day though. CAROLINE: I think the audience for this movie knows who it is. Check out the trailer here: RYAN: Finally, there's The Eagle starring one very buff Channing Tatum along with Jamie Bell, whom we love.CAROLINE: This is a total boy movie. Some Roman war epic. No, thank you! But yes, I do love Jamie Bell.RYAN: It has casting going for it but not much else. I love Mark Strong and Denis O'Hare too, but this trailer looks awful! CAROLINE: Yeah, I'm kind of putting it in the 'you couldn't pay me to see it' category.RYAN: I don't know if I'd go that far, but I'm not too interested. I hope it focuses more story than epic fighting. CAROLINE: I hope I never ever have to see it. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movie reviews spider-man box office director actor

No comments:

Post a Comment