Sunday, February 27, 2011

Box Office Results

RYAN: Liam Neeson took the box this weekend with is mediocre movie Unknown.CAROLINE: I'm not surprised. He's the biggest star of the new movies but it certainly wasn't the best new movie. And it takes a lot for me to admit that.RYAN: I know! I'm partly shocked you liked I Am Number Four as much as I did. At least it's a close #2.CAROLINE: It will have to do well, though, over the next few weeks to inspire confidence in a sequel.RYAN: Box office isn't as big the start of this year as it was last year. It was very different in 2010 when Avatar was still playing.CAROLINE: That's true.RYAN: I can barely find the inspiration to talk about the movies this weekend when the Oscars are just around the corner.CAROLINE: I know. I'll be excited all week.RYAN: I hope we agree with the winners and that the show is fun and funny and just greatly entertaining.CAROLINE: I hope some wear just ridiculous gowns so we can gossip about them.RYAN: That's as bankable as Colin Firth for Best Actor.Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

box office director actor actress film

No comments:

Post a Comment