Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: We've got a horror movie and something James Cameron-ish to look forward to this week... but LBH, it's still a bunch of lame January releases.CAROLINE: Let's start with The Roommate. This is a horror movie I'd actually be willing to see - for free, anyway. It doesn't look great, but it looks like it has thriller components as opposed to just flat-out gore. I mean, it's basically Single White Female set in college.RYAN: I can't believe you'd actually want to see this movie! It looks beyond cheesy and lame... but I guess I could be in the mood to see something �ber cheesy. We can all relate to having a creepy roommate, but I'd go in with low expectations for sure. CAROLINE: It's not so much that I want to see it. You know I hate horror movies as a rule, and try to avoid them; but this is one I think I could actually stomach. RYAN: It stars Leighton Meester from TV's Gossip Girl as the pyscho roommate, and Minka Kelly from Friday Night Lights. And also the hottie from Burlesque! CAROLINE: I knew you'd like that. I wouldn't be surprised if this movie did very well this weekend. The kids love horror movies and this one is about college students, so it's a win-win for them. Check out the trailer here: RYAN: Next up is Sanctum, a 3D movie executive produced by James Cameron that has no major stars in it. CAROLINE: I'm on the fence on this one. The trailer is exciting in parts, but the dialogue looks horrendous. The story could be cool though.RYAN: The 3D is going to be great since James Cameron is involved, and they're using the Avatar technology. I don't mind a deep sea adventure... but this doesn't look like a real winner either.CAROLINE: It's not a good sign that no one famous is in it, but the if adventure is good enough, it might not matter; especially if the 3D is awesome. But this is another one of those movies I'd see for free, but probably wouldn't pay for.RYAN: I'm going to cross my fingers for some better movies next week. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

script comedy drama action movies

No comments:

Post a Comment