Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: I can't say it's a banner week for movies this Trailer Tuesdays, but at least we have the Oscar nominations!CAROLINE: Yeah, this week's movies don't appeal to me in the least. Let's start with the least offensive one, The Mechanic, starring Jason Statham. I feel like he's stars exclusively in movies that come out in January or February.RYAN: I'm actually into this one because I looooove me some Ben Foster.CAROLINE: Yes! I thought of you the minute I saw the trailer and knew you would love that. But the rest of the movie? Eh. It's such a January release, and looks like a total boy movie. The action might be decent, but who can tell?RYAN: Well, I'm hopeful that it's good because of my Ben Foster worship, but it does look kinda lame.CAROLINE: Jason Statham is good at being a badass though. And it co-stars Donald Sutherland and Tony Goldwyn. Basically, I'd see this movie for free but I can't imagine shelling out 13 bucks for it. Check out the trailer here: RYAN: Next up is The Rite, a horror movie starring Anthony Hopkins. CAROLINE: I never thought I'd hear "Anthony Hopkins" and horror movie in the same sentence, much less a silly one that comes out in January. I really don't think you could pay me to see this movie; it's way too nightmare inducing for me. What's with all the exorcism movies lately?RYAN: Come on - I think it looks creepy and cool! And LBH, Sir Anthony does well in a thriller - are the lambs still crying, Clarice?CAROLINE: True, but this looks more gruesome horror than thriller. I'm so not down. And if Sir Anthony weren't in it, would we even be giving it a second glance?RYAN: Probably not, but he is in it, so I'm interested. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

actress film script comedy drama

No comments:

Post a Comment