Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Casting Tidbits: Malin Akerman, Jesse Eisenberg and Mandy Moore

If I am King, where is my power? Can I declare war? Form a Casting Tidbits? Levy a tax? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority because they think that when I speak, I speak for them. First up, THR reports Malin Akerman (Watchmen) will join Nicolas Cage in the action thriller Medallion. Directed by Simon West (Con-Air) the story shares elements with Taken as a father and former master thief has only a few hours to find his daughter when she is kidnapped and locked in the trunk of a New York medallion taxi cab. Akerman will play Cage's ex-girlfriend and former bank robber who tries to help him find his daughter.

Second, Vulture has word that Academy Award nominees Melissa Leo (who actually won for The Fighter) and Jesse Eisenberg (The Social Network) will work together in a new indie comedy called ...

movie news movie reviews spider-man box office director

No comments:

Post a Comment