Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oscar Hosts Featurette

RYAN: We're so freakin' excited about the Oscars coming up in a couple weeks!CAROLINE: Even though the major categories are completely predictable this year, except for maybe Best Picture, there's still so much to get our freak on about.RYAN: I'm super jazzed about the co-hosts this year. I love Annie Hath.




CAROLINE: It'll be cool to see James Franco host whilst also being a nominee, but I'm still not 100% sold on these two as hosts. They've got a lot to prove.RYAN: I'm looking forward to the live performances, especially the duet from Tangled with Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi.CAROLINE: That should be good. But, honey, the fashion!RYAN: Yes that's everything. And also the Rice Krispies Treats you make better than anybody! I'm already jonesing for them.CAROLINE: Feb 27th will be a good night at my house, don't you worry.Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

drama action movies movie trailers movie news

No comments:

Post a Comment