Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: If it's May, it must be time for another installment of Pirates of the Caribbean with Johnny Depp.

CAROLINE: Ugh. It's enough already with this franchise - seriously.

RYAN: I have only one word - MERMAIDS! I'm so excited for this movie.

CAROLINE: How could you be? This is the fourth one and it's getting ridiculous.

RYAN: OK, the second one wasn't great, but I loved the first and third, and I have great hopes for this one. Jack Sparrow is one of Depp's best roles... and it's in 3D! This should be super fun. Plus welcome to the team, Penny Cruz.

CAROLINE: I can barely watch the trailer in its entirety. It looks so dumb to me, and totally for kids.

RYAN: Well, honey, it's Disney.

CAROLINE: How is it that Penelope Cruz still can't shake that accent of hers? You'd think her English would have improved at least ever so slightly by this point.

RYAN: [laughs] I know, right? But I'm looking forward to seeing the chemistry between her and Johnny Depp. And I'm psyched that Geoffrey Rush is back and eager to see Ian McShane as Blackbeard. That's some good casting.

CAROLINE: All I remember about the previous movies in this franchise is that they're very long and I'm counting the minutes till they're over. I'm sure this one will be no exception; if I can even bother to make it to the screening with you.

RYAN: I hope you do! I think it's gonna be great. Watch the trailer here:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WeSeeMovies/~3/Gvu_NgKwQ4A/trailer-tuesdays_17.html

actress film script comedy drama

No comments:

Post a Comment