Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: There's one for the grown-ups and one for the kids this Trailer Tuesdays. Let's start with J.J. Abrams's much anticipated Super 8. It looks amazing!

CAROLINE: I don't know that I'm quite as jazzed about it as you are, but it's definitely intriguing. I'm a J.J. Abrams supporter and have watched all of his TV shows - even Undercovers, I'm sad to admit.

RYAN: It's gonna be like The Goonies for a new generation. You know I love sci-fi and I think the marriage of J.J. directing and Steven Spielberg producing is long overdue!

CAROLINE: It's definitely a great collaboration. I dig that the movie takes place in the '70s; that gives it an interesting look. I don't really care about aliens, but at least this one looks very different from Battle: Los Angeles.

RYAN: It stars lil' Elle Fanning, sister of Dakota, and the dude from Friday Night Lights. Count me in! Check out the trailer here:

CAROLINE: Next up is a movie that appears to be for little girls. I might have been into it as a 'tween, who are we kidding?

RYAN: It's called Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. Whimsical title, no?

CAROLINE: It's based on a popular book series, so you can't blame them for the title.

RYAN: Why not just make some big screen adaptations of a Judy Blume book? Who wouldn't love Are you there God, it's Me Margaret?

CAROLINE:
Honey, the real tragedy here is that this stars Heather Graham as Aunt Opal. I guess now we know what she's been up to.

RYAN: So sad. How the mighty have fallen.

CAROLINE: Indeed. Clearly this movie isn't for us, but if I had a 'tween daughter, I'd take her to see it. Watch the trailer here:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WeSeeMovies/~3/QSfPwXkwM0g/trailer-tuesdays.html

actress film script comedy drama

No comments:

Post a Comment