Monday, June 6, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: It's a big week for sequels this Trailer Tuesdays! And I'm guessing there's one you're more excited about than the other.

CAROLINE: You would be correct - though I do recall actually enjoying Kung Fu Panda a few summers ago. But let's start with The Hangover Part II.

RYAN: This trailer actually looks good. All the guys - Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis - are back, and even though it'll probably just be a reinvention of the first one, I'm hoping it'll be funny.

CAROLINE: This is one of those movies that I fear doesn't really need a sequel. The first one was such an unexpected hit, and I almost feel like they shouldn't mess with it. Having said that, I'm totally psyched to see it.

RYAN: I hear you; even the whole face tattoo thing harkens back to Ed Helms's lost tooth in the first one, so it's probably not very original. But I'm sure there will be some funny moments, and I'm always happy to watch B Coops.

CAROLINE: His hotness knows no bounds. I just hope all the funny moments aren't in the trailer.

RYAN: The Thailand angle is interesting. That mixes things up a bit. Let's go in with low-to-medium expectations and hopefully we won't be disappointed. Check out the trailer here:

CAROLINE: Next up is Kung Fu Panda 2, which features the voices of Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Seth Rogen and Gary Oldman.

RYAN: I don't know that this one warranted a sequel, but I do like the vocal talents of Lucy Liu, so I'm looking forward to hearing her.

CAROLINE: Honey, the first one made more than $600 million worldwide, so you bet your ass they're doing a sequel. I'm kind over Jack Black though, especially since the disastrous Year One.

RYAN: This could be clever and funny though with a big crescendo again at the end.

CAROLINE: Yeah, I don't really care. The celebrity voices are good and I'm sure it'll be a hit with the kiddies, but I'm not interested. Too many animated movies come out in the summer.

RYAN: It's when the kids are on vacation! Don't be a hater - besides, you've barely seen any animated movies this year so far.

CAROLINE: And I intend to keep it that way. Watch the trailer here:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WeSeeMovies/~3/u5EE14df7zk/trailer-tuesdays_24.html

box office director actor actress film

No comments:

Post a Comment