Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: We had a good week at the theater last week, but this week is looking like the typical March blahs; with the exception of Sucker Punch, which I'm very excited for.CAROLINE: You're probably more into this one than I am. I appreciate the girl power angle, but it looks comic book-ish, which isn't really my bag.RYAN: Honey, there's a reason it looks that way; it's from the director Zack Snyder, who also made 300 and Watchmen.CAROLINE: I know, I know. They're both such boy movies, and I remember not liking Watchmen at all.RYAN: I think it looks stylish and cool. You know I love the badass girl power, and yay for Jena Malone! I'm always happy when she's in a movie. CAROLINE: It co-stars Abbie Cornish, who was just in Limitless. She's having a big month. Also Carla Gugino. It looks kind of cool, but I'm prepared to not care that much about it.RYAN: I know it's not really your style of movie, but maybe if you go in with low expectations, it'll surprise you. Check out the trailer here: CAROLINE: Next up is the sequel, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. I think the less said about this one the better.RYAN: Here's what I have to say about it - I saw the first one, and based on that, I'm not going to see the second. CAROLINE: But you didn't hate the first one. You said it was cute and well cast.RYAN: Yes, this is true. But I just don't have the energy for a sequel.CAROLINE: I watched this trailer once, and thought I might rip my hair out. Since it's for kids and 'tweens, the jokes are beyond juvenile and ridiculous. I do like Steve Zahn and Rachael Harris, who play the parents; but this movie can't be more than a paycheck for them. Watch the trailer here - though I don't recommend it: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

box office director actor actress film

No comments:

Post a Comment