Sunday, May 8, 2011

Box Office Results

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, $24.4 millionSucker Punch, $19 millionLimitless, $15.2 millionLincoln Lawyer, $11 millionRango, $9.8 millionBattle: Los Angeles, $7.6 millionPaul, $7.5 millionRed Riding Hood, $4.4 millionThe Adjustment Bureau, $4.2 millionMars Needs Moms, $2.2 millionRYAN: It's not goin' so well this year at the big B.O. Numbers are way down overall for the first quarter.CAROLINE: Well there haven't been any waymazing movies yet this year, really; as is evidenced by this weekend's top contender the kiddie sequel: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules.RYAN: I can't believe Sucker Punch even made it into the top 5. It's painful. I'm sure it'll drop down greatly next weekend.CAROLINE: I'm not making any more bets this year. Good movies do start to roll out in April but it's just been harsh so far.RYAN: I didn't make it to this Wimpy Kid sequel. I did enjoy the first one and I wonder if there'll be a third installment now.CAROLINE: There might be but, God, spare me!RYAN: This summer's gonna be ginormous with the last-ever Harry Potter movie coming out in July.CAROLINE: That will be quite the event.RYAN: I'll be so sad when it's all over that I think I'll have to plan a trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando later this year... just to have something Potterific to look forward to. Oh, and in April, the Harry Potter traveling exhibition is opening in NYC. I saw it in Chicago. It's phenomenal and I can't wait to see it again. It's worth coming into the city to see.CAROLINE: And while you're here, you can catch Daniel Radcliffe making his musical debut on Broadway in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.RYAN: I'd love for him to do a movie musical next.CAROLINE: I'm sure he's open to it.Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movies movie trailers movie news movie reviews spider-man

No comments:

Post a Comment