Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: I feel like it's your worst movie nightmare this Trailer Tuesdays - we've got a horror movie and an animated family film.CAROLINE: Normally I'd agree, but I'm actually excited for Scream 4. I loved the first one, and I'm interested to see what they'll do with this one so many years later. And I love that the same characters have come back for it.RYAN: I'm sure the kids are excited for this one! They've infused it with some new blood in the form of Hayden Panettiere and Emma Roberts. Plus it's great to see Neve Campbell getting work again.CAROLINE: And it'll be very interesting to see David Arquette and Courteney Cox in the movie, knowing that their marriage was disintegrating during filming.RYAN: Honestly, it's kind of a throw away trailer to me - nothing major. But I'm looking forward to the pop culture worthiness of this flick. CAROLINE: I think and hope it'll be good. They definitely got it right with the first movie, and knowing that the same team is behind it bodes well. Watch the trailer here: RYAN: Next up is Rio, an animated film coming out in 3D where available.CAROLINE: At first I thought this movie was about a turkey and was wondering why it wasn't coming out at Thanksgiving; but I guess it's not. It's a macaw or some such. Either way I don't care even a little bit.RYAN: Animation these days is waymazing across the board, but it looks especially incredible in this trailer. And I love Anne Hathaway and Jane Lynch, obviously, so there are some fun voices to listen for. CAROLINE: It's also got Jesse Eisenberg as the voice of the macaw, as well as George Lopez, Jamie Foxx, Leslie Mann and Tracy Morgan. All good people, but I hate movies with anthropomorphism.RYAN: You're so over it already. I'm sure I wouldn't hate it. I'd definitely see it for free, but wasn't able to attend the critics' screening so now I'm not sure when I'll see it.CAROLINE: Either way you'll be seeing it without me, my friend. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movies movie trailers movie news movie reviews spider-man

No comments:

Post a Comment