Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: Let the summer blockbusters begin! As we know from Iron Man 2 last year, summer movie season now starts in early May, and this year, we're kicking it off with Thor.CAROLINE: There was a little teaser for this movie at the end of Iron Man 2 as I recall. As a non-comic book fan, I truly know nothing about this Thor character; but I guess I could have said the same thing about Iron Man a few years ago and I wound up digging those movies.RYAN: I think it looks interesting. I hear you on not caring about this character, but maybe the action will be cool. And Natalie Portman is a draw for sure.CAROLINE: Yeah, this is an interesting choice for her. I don't really picture her in a big comic book movie; but I suppose Gwyneth Paltrow made it acceptable.RYAN: I'm on board for this one. It's the first of several superhero movies coming out this summer; later we'll have The Green Lantern and Captain America: The First Avenger. I think Thor looks like the best of the three. Check out the trailer here: CAROLINE: Next up is Something Borrowed, a popular book turned rom com starring - who else? - Kate Hudson. RYAN: This looks pretty cute, but cute at best. LBH, Kate Hudson is almost a bad sign in a rom com these days. She needs to be choosier in picking her roles. But I still wanna see it. CAROLINE: I really don't understand why she's not branching out more. I mean, she's good in these types of roles but she's got it down at this point. Show us some range, honey!RYAN: This movie co-stars Ginnifer Goodwin, whom I enjoyed on Big Love, as well as John Krasinski from The Office. CAROLINE: The trailer is funny and as we know, a movie like this has my name written all over it. I'm psyched for this one; though the jury's out for me on Ginnifer Goodwin. I don't think she's all that.RYAN: Come on, she was cute in He's Just Not That Into You. I think you'll enjoy her in this. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movies movie trailers movie news movie reviews spider-man

No comments:

Post a Comment