Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fox Searchlight Also Snags Sundance Select Film 'Sound of My Voice'

Back in January, in the midst of the 2011 Sundance Film Festival, one of the acquisitions made by Fox Searchlight included the indie drama with a sci-fi twist Another Earth starring and co-written by Brit Marling. Now the distributor who gets amazing indie films to audiences everywhere has just picked up another great film with Marling's talents as Fox Searchlight has announced their acquisition of Sound of My Voice. While I never really found the time to write a full review for the film, it was absolutely one of my favorites at the fest, and currently sits within my five favorite films of the year so far. Story details below.

In Sound of My Voice Peter (Christopher Denham) and Lorna (Nicole Vicius), a young Los Angeles couple, infiltrate the underworld of a cult led by an enigmatic young woman named Maggie (Marling). Intent on exposing her as a charlatan ...

actress film script comedy drama

No comments:

Post a Comment