Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trailer Tuesdays!

CAROLINE: We've got some family fare and a rom com this week, and the only movie I'm actually excited to discuss is How Do You Know starring one Reese Witherspoon.RYAN: Well, I don't know if I'd call TRON: Legacy family fare, but we'll get to that later. How Do You Know has an awesome cast including Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd and Jack Nicholson.CAROLINE: Honestly, I kind of can't stand Owen Wilson; but I love everyone else in it. Plus it's directed by James L. Brooks, who also directed Terms of Endearment, As Good As It Gets and Broadcast News. I have very high hopes for this movie. It looks cute and funny.RYAN: For me, this movie is all about Reese and Jack Nicholson - where's he been lately? CAROLINE: He hasn't been in a movie since 2007's The Bucket List, believe it or not.RYAN: Welcome back to the silver screen, Jack! I really hope this is a good rom com - we need at least one this year! Check out the trailer here: CAROLINE: Next up is a movie that I'd call a kids' movie, TRON: Legacy.RYAN: Honey, you are sorely mistaken. I know many a grown man who can't wait to see this movie.CAROLINE: Fine, but it's a Disney movie and you know I hate this genre. I never saw Tron as a kid, and I so don't care about this sequel. Plus it's been almost 30 years since the first one!RYAN: True, delayed sequels can be a gamble, but this one looks cool. The effects should be amazing, especially compared to the original. The first Tron was a big deal, and I remember liking it as a kid.CAROLINE: The only interesting thing about the trailer is how they youngified Jeff Bridges to look like he did 30 years ago.RYAN: That is so cool! I hope he has some good moments in this. I'm really excited for it. Watch the trailer here: CAROLINE: Finally, we have Yogi Bear, which is half animated/half live action. This movie looks so painful.RYAN: You're only saying that because it's a kids' movie. The trailer is cute enough. Didn't you love Yogi as a child?CAROLINE: I guess. But I barely remember him. RYAN: It's interesting that this is Justin Timberlake's next move post Social Network. CAROLINE: He's the voice of Boo Boo and Dan Aykroyd is Yogi. Then there's Tom Cavanaugh from TV's Ed playing a park ranger. How the mighty have fallen. I feel bad for him. And Anna Faris too. What's she doing in this crap?RYAN: Honey, it's called a paycheck. But yes, it doesn't say much for the state of either of their careers. I hope this movie is fun. Check out the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

actress film script comedy drama

No comments:

Post a Comment