Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Memorable Quotes from Tron Legacy!

Disney's long-awaited Tron Legacy is finally out in theaters now, and as expected, it's full of quotable lines. From Jeff Bridges' all-too-Dude-like Kevin Flynn, to his hotshot son Garret Hedlund and the amusingly innocent sexiness of Olivia Wilde, the film has a multitude of memorable moments that can be recalled through our collection of Tron Legacy quotes! Check out a few selections below: Kevin Flynn: [First lines] The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they traveled through the computer. Ships, motorcycles. With the circuits like freeways. I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... i got in. | permalink Clu: Out there is a new world! Out there... is our destiny! | permalink [to the two DJs in the club] Castor: Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind. | permalink Clu: Your move, Flynn. Come on! | permalink Quorra: Your father was the creator. Sam Flynn: Where do I find him? Quorra: Make it there alive. And he'll find you. | permalink Sam Flynn: What am I supposed to do? Siren Jem: Survive. | permalink Alan Bradley: Sam, I was paged last night. [holds up the pager for Sam to see] Alan Bradley: The page came from your dad's office at the arcade. That number's been disconnected for twenty years! | permalink Sam Flynn: Who are you? [the stranger's helmet opens to reveal Clu's face] Sam Flynn: Dad. [Clu steps up to Sam] Clu: I'm not your father, Sam. But, I'm very very happy to see you. | permalink

movie reviews spider-man box office director actor

No comments:

Post a Comment