Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: We're back to blockbusters this Trailer Tuesdays, starting with The Tourist, which stars two of Hollywood's biggest A-listers. Hello Angelina and Johnny!CAROLINE: I'm really excited for this movie, I have to admit. It looks a little silly, but also fun in a cat-and-mouse way. Plus the scenery is going to be gorgeous because it was shot in Venice.RYAN: I'm with you. It looks like a fun, typical Angelina movie. I wonder if/when we'll ever bore of her playing a badass.CAROLINE: She's so good at it. I'm not going to tire of it any time soon. She's the perfect actress to play a mysterious role like this.RYAN: Johnny Depp looks to be doing more of the same he's done before in this trailer, but it'll be cool to see these two stars together for the first time. The hotness factor is off the charts! I can't wait to see them make out. CAROLINE: And to see how Angelina fares with a pseudo British sounding accent. Check out the trailer here: RYAN: Next up is the third installment in the Narnia series, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. CAROLINE: I can already tell you I will not be seeing this movie, even though the trailer isn't bad. I saw the first one and that was enough.RYAN: I think it looks really good. The second movie was even better than the first, so maybe the third will outshine them all. I'm not the hugest fan of this franchise, but since I saw first two, I definitely want to see this too. CAROLINE: I vaguely remember liking these books as a child, but I wasn't obsessed enough for me to care about this as an adult.RYAN: This time it's in 3D, which will make it even better. And I love Ben Barnes, who was only fair as the star of the last Narnia movie, but fabulous in Stardust. Watch the trailer here: CAROLINE: Finally, we have The Company Men, which looks like a very relevant movie for our times. It features four Oscar winners, Tommy Lee Jones, Chris Cooper, Ben Affleck and Kevin Costner, and it's about corporate downsizing.RYAN: I'm really excited for the cast but afraid the movie might be kind of depressing. It's all about people losing their jobs, identities, etc. CAROLINE: I hear you, but I think it'll be insightful and certainly appropriate given the recent economy.RYAN: This is a total boy movie in terms of the cast, but it's a drama. Might be interesting. CAROLINE: There are a few familiar female faces in the trailer between Maria Bello and Rosemarie DeWitt, but the men definitely seem to be the focus. I'm curious about this movie and psyched to see it. Check out the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

drama action movies movie trailers movie news

No comments:

Post a Comment