Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: There's only one movie coming out this weekend and I know you're just dying to see it since it stars your all-time favorite actor, Nicolas Cage.CAROLINE: I can smell the sarcasm dripping off you. The movie is Season of the Witch, and it looks like my worst nightmare realized - a war movie set in ancient times with witches and other tomfoolery. Let the crappy January releases begin, people!RYAN: I, unlike you, actually enjoy Nicolas Cage, and I even tend to like his bad films like Ghost Rider. But I'll admit that Wicker Man was one of the worst films of all time.CAROLINE: Well, I've never seen anything so painful as this Season of the Witch trailer. What in God's name is Nicolas Cage THINKING!?!? How the mighty have fallen.... RYAN: I do detest war movies, but I love witches so I hope it balances it out.CAROLINE: I mean, it looks looks like a slick, decently produced movie but not for an A-list star. This is the kind of movie that should be a vehicle for some new actor trying to make a name for himself in Hollywood. Poor Nicolas. He just needs a paycheck bad. RYAN: Well, I hope it's at least mildly entertaining. We're getting to attend the premiere tonight, which is cool. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this isn't the end of Nic Cage's career. But the fact that it's a January release doesn't bode well.CAROLINE: I predict I'll be taking a nap during this movie. Check the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movie trailers movie news movie reviews spider-man box office

No comments:

Post a Comment