Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011 Critics' Choice Movie Awards

RYAN: The results of the first big awards show of the year are in! And I was lucky enough to attend the ceremony in Los Angeles.CAROLINE: Maroon 5 played at the show, and tons of celebs were in attendance - Natalie Portman, looking way more pregnant than I thought she would, Ryan Gosling, Michelle Williams, Christian Bale, Colin Firth, Jonah Hill, Aaron Sorkin, Kevin Spacey, Nicole Kidman, Jeremy Renner, Annette Bening, Jon Hamm and those oh-so-ubiquitous Kardashians.RYAN: And so many more! I literally bumped into Ryan Gosling at one point and almost wet myself. And the after party was one of the coolest I'd ever been to in my life!CAROLINE: The cool thing about the CCMAs for us is that as members of the Broadcast Film Critics Association, we actually got to vote for these awards. And I'm proud to say that many of the movies I voted for went on to win.RYAN: I think you did a better job of picking them than I did, but there were a lot of worthy winners last night. Here's the complete list:Best Picture: The Social NetworkBest Actor: Colin Firth, The King?s SpeechBest Actress: Natalie Portman, Black SwanBest Supporting Actor: Christian Bale, The FighterBest Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo, The FighterBest Young Actor/Actress: Hailee Steinfeld, True GritBest Acting Ensemble: The FighterBest Director: David Fincher, The Social NetworkBest Original Screenplay: David Seidler, The King?s SpeechBest Adapted Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin, The Social NetworkBest Animated Feature: Toy Story 3Best Cinematography: Wally Pfister, InceptionBest Art Direction: Guy Hendrix Dyas, InceptionBest Visual Effects: Inception Best Sound: InceptionBest Action Movie: InceptionBest Comedy: Easy ABest Picture Made For Television: The PacificBest Foreign Language Film: The Girl With The Dragon TattooBest Documentary Feature: Waiting For SupermanBest Song: If I Rise, 127 HoursBest Score: Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, The Social NetworkCheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

comedy drama action movies movie trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment