Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: We have slight improvement from last week's lame releases this Trailer Tuesdays, starting with the much hyped Green Hornet.CAROLINE: Well, everyone's heard of this movie if only because it's the one that Seth Rogen got skinny for.RYAN: He's looking much better these days - for him, anyway. It's all relative. But this movie looks �ber cheesy to me. I don't love the concept of a superhero comedy. I prefer straight up action in this genre.CAROLINE: Seth Rogen co-wrote the screenplay. He's become quite the Hollywood player. I can't say this movie is at the top of my list either, but I've been fascinated by the back story behind it. Basically it's been trying to get to the big screen since 1997 with tons of different stars attached, such as Jake Gyllenhaal, and multiple versions of the screenplay. And Michel Gondry directed it, who also did Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, so it should be interesting at least.RYAN: Fair enough. I'll definitely give it a chance, but I'm not expecting much. Though I do like that it's in 3D. Check out the trailer here: CAROLINE: Next up is The Dilemma, which looks like a really dumb comedy that you couldn't pay me to see until you find out that Ron Howard directed it.RYAN: Yeah, it looks kinda lame and implausible and like a typical January release... but I will support Richie Cunningham, and I love the cast!CAROLINE: Kevin James I can take or leave, but I always enjoy Vince Vaughn. I wonder how bloated he is in this one.RYAN: Vince Shmince. It's all about the girls for me. This co-stars two of my faves, Winona Ryder and Jennifer Connelly, so I wouldn't miss it!! CAROLINE: This movie came under fire last year because of the use of the word "gay" in the trailer. They agreed to take it out of the trailer but not the movie. Honestly, I think everyone's being overly sensitive.RYAN: Let's just hope the movie is genuinely funny and not just full of poop jokes. I can't take another lame, unfunny comedy. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

script comedy drama action movies

No comments:

Post a Comment