Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: We're looking at a very supernatural week at the movies, starting with the sequel Paranormal Activity 2.CAROLINE: I so don't understand why this movie is being made. I mean, of course I realize it's because the studio wants it to make tons of dough like the first one did. But the whole point of the first one was that it was made for dirt cheap and it became an unexpected hit. Lightning isn't going to strike twice here. Anyone remember Blair Witch 2?RYAN: Seriously. And it's not the like the first one was even all that scary. But maybe they're hoping this will become a franchise like the Saw movies.CAROLINE: I suppose. I just wish they could leave well enough alone. Paranormal Activity was a gigantic hit without even being that great a scary movie. Let it be.RYAN: I'd still see the sequel. The trailer reveals very little, so I'm curious to see how they're going to handle the story.CAROLINE: Well, you're more of a horror fan than I am. I kind of wish they'd show us what to expect from the new movie in the trailer, but mostly it's just a re-hash of what happened with the last one. Check it out here: RYAN: Next up is the new Clint Eastwood movie, Hereafter. This actually came out in New York and L.A. last week, and is opening in the rest of the country this Friday.CAROLINE: I love a good Clint Eastwood movie, and I'm really psyched to see this one. It's been kept very hush-hush, so of course I'm super curious. He's teamed up with Matt Damon again; let's hope the movie's better than last year's Invictus. RYAN: I liked Invictus, but this does look more up our alley. You know I love anything with a supernatural or sci-fi element. And how amazing is that tsunami scene in the trailer?!CAROLINE: Crazy cool. I can't wait to see that on the big screen. Other than that, I don't know much about the movie other than Matt Damon plays a psychic. Is there anyone else famous in it?RYAN: Bryce Dallas Howard, honey! I love her, and she looks gorge in the trailer.CAROLINE: Oh yeah, and I also saw Jay Mohr in there. He's looking way puffy these days. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movie trailers movie news movie reviews spider-man box office

No comments:

Post a Comment