Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: This is a banner week for me since my most anticipated movie of the year is finally coming to theaters. I am beyond excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1!!!CAROLINE: Yes, we're all well aware of your HP obsession by this point. I like the franchise too, so I'm psyched to check out the 7th installment. Can you believe it's the 7th?!RYAN: I know. I can't believe it's all coming to an end so quickly; but we still have the 8th and final movie to look forward to next summer. Meanwhile, the trailer for Part 1 is fantastic! I had chills the first time I saw it.CAROLINE: It's a good one, yes. But they always look pretty good to me. This movie looks much darker though.RYAN: Yeah, the trailer's intense. It's exactly what an amazing trailer should be - the fantastic tease of a film. How can you watch it and not be dying to see the movie?!?CAROLINE: We're not all as ginormous HP fans as you are, honey. But yes, a new Harry Potter movie is always a big event, and this one surely won't disappoint. Check out the trailer here: RYAN: Next up is The Next Three Days starring one Russell Crowe, whom I can't stand.CAROLINE: I don't mind him. I mean, we all know he's apparently a big jerk in real life but I still enjoy him in movies; and this one looks really exciting.RYAN: I theoretically don't care about this movie since this isn't really my favorite genre, but I do love Elizabeth Banks who plays the wife. It looks intense and somewhat intriguing, but I'm not dying to see it.CAROLINE: I'm pretty psyched for it. It's a remake of a French movie that I haven't seen, and I was way into the trailer the first time I saw it. It looks so action packed and dramatic. And I love Elizabeth B. too!RYAN: It might be a good Liam Neeson-ish role for Russell Crowe. And interestingly, Liam Neeson is in the movie too.CAROLINE: I know! I was so psyched when he turned up in the trailer. Looks like he has a small but pivotal role. I love that he's playing a bad-ass in so many movies now. Watch the trailer here: Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

movies movie trailers movie news movie reviews spider-man

No comments:

Post a Comment