Sunday, November 21, 2010

Box Office Results

1. "Jackass 3D," $50 million. 2. "Red," $22.5 million. 3. "The Social Network," $11 million. 4. "Secretariat," $9.5 million. 5. "Life as We Know It," $9.2 million. 6. "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole," $4.2 million. 7. "The Town," $4 million. 8. "My Soul to Take," $3.2 million. 9. "Easy A," $2.7 million. 10. "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps," $2.4 million. RYAN: No one is more chagrined than I that Jackass 3D is #1 this weekend - let alone with such a huge take at the B.O. And it cost only about $20 million to make. CAROLINE: The real jackasses are the people who went to see the movie, present company excluded, of course. RYAN: Thanks, honey. And believe me, I spent the great part of this weekend trying to expunge this film from my memory. CAROLINE: It sounds like it was just so gross. I can't imagine what you and everyone else had to endure; but apparently all the frat boys of the USA had to get their bromance on this weekend.RYAN: The other new flick this weekend, Red, came in second with a pretty good number. CAROLINE: It was okay for a boy movie, but I couldn't have seen it at #1 either, so...RYAN: I'm sure it was still fun for whoever went out to see it. It's harmless. CAROLINE: I'm still more in the mood for award-worthy filmic experiences.RYAN: We're upon it!Cheeky & Fresh Movie Reviews

box office director actor actress film

No comments:

Post a Comment