Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Trailer Tuesdays!

RYAN: There's only one new movie opening this week and it's the most anticipated film of the year so far - The Hunger Games!


CAROLINE: I'm lit'rally dying to see this movie! You and I were both relatively late to the party, having just read the book recently; but I flew through it and have been excited for this event ever since.

RYAN: I liked, didn't love, the book but I'm also very excited for this. The trailer makes it look pretty much how I imagined it in my mind's eye while reading... with the exception of Elizabeth Banks' character.

CAROLINE: Yeah she kinda looks like a clown.

RYAN: But Lionsgate's really building the tension for this one. It's the next big franchise film in Hollywood so I'm on board with all the hoopla.

CAROLINE: It's certain to open big and possibly even break records. Here's the trailer:

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WeSeeMovies/~3/p9NMUCRrayU/trailer-tuesdays_20.html

actress film script comedy drama

No comments:

Post a Comment